Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Up-close look at Superman's suit in "Man of Steel"

Zack Snyder's upcoming Superman film "Man of Steel" wont be in theaters until June 2013, but fortunately we get an early up-close look at Supe's suit. The film's story and screen play is written by Christopher Nolan and David S. Goyer which worked on all thee of Nolan's Batman films. In my opinion, this suit is the best looking one I've ever seen and it's got me excited for this movie. I'm thinking it'll have a more gritty and real feel to it thanks to Nolan & Goyer. Enjoy these pics...





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
The Joker DX 2.0 - Sixth Scale Collectible Figure The Terminator Premium Format Figure - Terminator Captain America Sixth Scale Figure - The Avengers War Machine Life-Size Bust Iron Man Mark I (2.0) Sixth Scale Figure - Sideshow Exclusive Version The Joker (1989 Version)