Friday, February 19, 2010

NECA Terminator 2: Judgement Day 7" Figures

For almost a year now my main focus in collecting has been 1:6 Hot Toys figures. But recently there's been a pinch on my wallet. NECA to the rescue!
NECA has been around a long time, but I actually havent apprieciated they're fine attention to detail until recently. NECA is an amazing company and offers some of the best figures in America. They're licenced to produce figures for over 100 different movies, television, and pop culture. My favorite figures are from the Terminator 2: Judgement Day line. These things are amazing for their size. These figures are finely detailed at 7" in size, and feature plenty of accessories to replicate that movie goodness in all their glory. And the amazing thing is these things will only set you back about $16, and are availible many places including Toys R' Us. Everytime Drea and I make it out to CityWalk's Things From Another World I pick myself up one. Love them, but them.



Judgement Day Is Inevitable.

Come With Me If You Want To Live...



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
The Joker DX 2.0 - Sixth Scale Collectible Figure The Terminator Premium Format Figure - Terminator Captain America Sixth Scale Figure - The Avengers War Machine Life-Size Bust Iron Man Mark I (2.0) Sixth Scale Figure - Sideshow Exclusive Version The Joker (1989 Version)