Sunday, January 3, 2010

Jon & Wicket Featured on the "BAT-BLOG"

A little while back I stumbled across some Batman tattoo pictures on Google and they led me to the famous "BAT-BLOG". Its a blog run by a man named Tommy, and its everything Batman related. Its the ultimate fan site for anything Batman. So I messaged him about a tattoo that I have on my neck of the 1989 version of the Batsymbol, and to my suprise he posted it on his site. Thanks Tommy! Go check out the post here, and the rest of his blog while you're at it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
The Joker DX 2.0 - Sixth Scale Collectible Figure The Terminator Premium Format Figure - Terminator Captain America Sixth Scale Figure - The Avengers War Machine Life-Size Bust Iron Man Mark I (2.0) Sixth Scale Figure - Sideshow Exclusive Version The Joker (1989 Version)