Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New Purchase.

There's a little something I've been looking at for quite some time. It's the McFarlane Toys Movie Maniacs 4 Terminator 2 T-1000. I know with the new NECA T-1000 figures out some would wonder why I wouldnt get one of those instead. The answer is simple, you can't beat a classic. McFarlane put out their T-1000 figure nearly a decade ago, and it's detail is amazing especially for it't time. Besides...two torsos included? Yup. Eventually I'll purchase the NECA T-1000, but for now Im very happy with McFarlane's version. Pictures up when I recieve it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
The Joker DX 2.0 - Sixth Scale Collectible Figure The Terminator Premium Format Figure - Terminator Captain America Sixth Scale Figure - The Avengers War Machine Life-Size Bust Iron Man Mark I (2.0) Sixth Scale Figure - Sideshow Exclusive Version The Joker (1989 Version)