Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Characters have been revealed for "The Dark Knight Rises"!

Warner Bros. have officially announced not only the villians of Christopher Nolan's future release "The Dark Knight Rises", but have also revealed the names of the actor's to portray them. It has been reported that Anne Hathaway(The Devil Wears Prada) will be taking on the role of Catwoman, and the infamous ill-tempered character of Bane will be played Tom Hardy(Inception).
I hate to be in the negatives about this whole situation...but come on. Anne Hathaway? What the heck is Nolan thinking? He seriously couldn't have found a better candidate for the job? I am completely satisfied with Hardy in the movie, as I really enjoyed his performance in Nolan's last movie Inception. My only gripe is with Hathaway. Im not going to give up on the Nolan Batman Trilogy...but until I see a trailer, this is sad news to me.

Anne Hathaway (The Devil Wears Prada) to play Catwoman.


Tom Hardy (Inception) to play Bane.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
The Joker DX 2.0 - Sixth Scale Collectible Figure The Terminator Premium Format Figure - Terminator Captain America Sixth Scale Figure - The Avengers War Machine Life-Size Bust Iron Man Mark I (2.0) Sixth Scale Figure - Sideshow Exclusive Version The Joker (1989 Version)