Saturday, July 21, 2012

Jon's Collection 2012

Hey everybody! Hope you're all having a great weekend. I got some exciting stuff to show you guys. Its been a long time since I showed everyone my collection, so I thought it was time to get some updated pictures up on the site. This is what I got set up right now. I've actually scaled a lot of my collection down, and put them in storage. I only display the things I really like now. A lot less clutter, and a more classy look. Enjoy...































Check out some related posts...
Jon's Collection Update 2010
Drea's Collection 2011

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
The Joker DX 2.0 - Sixth Scale Collectible Figure The Terminator Premium Format Figure - Terminator Captain America Sixth Scale Figure - The Avengers War Machine Life-Size Bust Iron Man Mark I (2.0) Sixth Scale Figure - Sideshow Exclusive Version The Joker (1989 Version)