Sunday, September 26, 2010

Moving Day...well, kinda.

After much procrastination, I finally purchased a new shelving unit to house my collection. Some of you may remember a couple of posts I did about converting an entertainment center cabinet into a shelving unit. Well after several months of living with it, it just proved to be a problem. It was just far too big and bulky to be in my room. So a quick visit to Target and $30 later and I have at least half of what I needed. Later Ill buy the other shelving unit, but for now, things will be a lot more streamlined.



Click here to see my original display cabinet in progress.
Click here to see my original display cabinet complete.


What did I do with the old cabinet? See for yourself...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
The Joker DX 2.0 - Sixth Scale Collectible Figure The Terminator Premium Format Figure - Terminator Captain America Sixth Scale Figure - The Avengers War Machine Life-Size Bust Iron Man Mark I (2.0) Sixth Scale Figure - Sideshow Exclusive Version The Joker (1989 Version)