Friday, March 25, 2011

Custom Figure Project - 1/6th Scale Scarecrow 2



In a past blog post I shared my recent custom figure project. After much patience waiting for a 1/6th scale suit, my figure is now officially complete.


As I've mentioned before, Im not that obsessive over movie accuracy in a figure. As long as it's relatively close, Im happy. So that being said, you may notice in the pictures that I decided to go with a different colored suit than what the actual Hot Toys figure has. I liked the gray suit that Hot Toys offered, but I just thought I'd go with something a little more unique and closer to what Dr. Crane wore in the opening scene of The Dark Knight. So I purchased a dark navy blue suit and set it up on my Hot Toys narrow shoulder Truetype body. Overall Im very happy with the outcome. For nearly half the price, I now have a 1/6th scale Scarecrow.




1 comment:

Armand said...

Now all you need is a horse and you're all set to go :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
The Joker DX 2.0 - Sixth Scale Collectible Figure The Terminator Premium Format Figure - Terminator Captain America Sixth Scale Figure - The Avengers War Machine Life-Size Bust Iron Man Mark I (2.0) Sixth Scale Figure - Sideshow Exclusive Version The Joker (1989 Version)