Sunday, October 17, 2010

That new toy smell...

Its been a while since Drea and I have actually purchased new toys. So a quick trip to Toys R' Us was long overdue for us. As we looked through the store we came across the Star Wars isle. We were amazed to see that a lot of the items were discounted up to 70% off. As were looking for something that Drea would like, something caught my eye. A normally US$10.99 Hasbro Mighty Mugg was only US$2.80. Drea is absolutely in love with Mighty Muggs so of course we had to get it. Now I wanted to find something for myself. In every Toys R' Us store there are always a whole isle full of collectibles such as McFarlane or NECA. Looking through the items I found a NECA 7" Jason Voorhees from the 2009 remake of "Friday The 13th". Aside from Hot Toys, Im a collector of NECA as well. Plus, with the American Holiday Halloween coming up soon, its a perfect purchase.
So the day proved to be a pretty good toy haul. After Toys R' Us we headed to another store to purchase another shelving unit for my collection. This is the second shelf that Ive bought to replace my original cabinet which I talked about in a recent post. Ill post pictures of the new shelves with my organized collection soon.

That new toy smell...

NECA 7" Jason Voorhees "Friday The 13th"


Hasbro Star Wars Darth Vader Mighty Muggs

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
The Joker DX 2.0 - Sixth Scale Collectible Figure The Terminator Premium Format Figure - Terminator Captain America Sixth Scale Figure - The Avengers War Machine Life-Size Bust Iron Man Mark I (2.0) Sixth Scale Figure - Sideshow Exclusive Version The Joker (1989 Version)